Friday, April 10, 2009

Must Covet!! Cricket and Monkey


I love the shopping over at Cricket & Monkey!! If you didn't know, I have an elite taste for great products just like the celebrities. LOL.


Here is more from the Cricket & Monkey website:


'Top celebrities like: Tori Spelling, Chris Noth and family, Stevie Wonder’s wife, Kai Milla, Charlie Sheen’s wife Brooke Mueller, Allison Sweeney, Julie Bowen, Kathy Hilton, Holly Robinson Peet, Marisa Jaret Winokur, Chyler Leigh, Scott Baio and family, Rich Sommer and family, Kevin Weisman and family, Maxine Bahns, Victoria Recano, Evan Handler and family, Joley Fisher, and Jodie Sweetin, have Cricket and Monkey products, and all share in appreciating the softness of blankets, the waterproof multiple use playmats, and of course the fun yet functional diaper bags, with most items being machine washable and/or wipe clean.'

AND, just like the celebrities I am in love with how beauty and functionality are combined in every Cricket & Monkey product!

I have a hard time choosing my favorite whenever I visit the Cricket & Monkey site. Right now I am in love with the 'Sydney Weekender in Retro Slate'. (See pic)>>>>>

OH, the wish list grows longer every time I visit the Cricket & Monkey online site.

No comments: