Saturday, February 21, 2009

Organically Hatched

On Soothie Ranch, I found her post about a sale at Organically Hatched......so I headed on over.....just to 'bloggy shop'.............WOW......


I LOVE.....the Fanci Free Cell Phone/Wallet Organizer





This is exactly what I need in a new wallet. I threw my old one out because it just fell apart. Probably lack of money to hold it together.

:)



They also have beautiful diaper bags at unbelievable prices.



I also LOVE this ......Bellagio Shoulder Diaper Bag.

Features: * Side Bottle Pockets * Adjustable shoulder strap * Adjustable backpack straps * Back zipper to conceal backpack straps * Light weight * Inside Detachable Brocade Zippered Pouch on a cord * Inside zipper compartment * Multiple interior and exterior compartments * Pedestal Feet * Changing pad for baby

Right now this diaper bag is on sale for just $37.99............



Go now before the sale ends.





<3---leane

No comments: