Saturday, February 21, 2009

iRESURECTION.....

NEW LIFE!

My iPod came back to ME!!!!!

I REJOICE!

I RUN THROUGH THE HOUSE SINGING 'HALLELUJAH CHORUS'!!!

I AM NOT KIDDING!

I don't know how. I don't know why. I just know it is back.

I plugged in my iPod and it shows signs of life. Please begin praying with me now! I would love to find that my iPod has come back to me fully and there are no signs of damage. I have not fully tested it's capacity to function because right now I am allowing it to recharge and recouperate. I love my iPod can you tell?! Ahem, *Apple*..............you may send any free products to me directly. :)
;)

I plugged into the comp. and the screen announced that the battery was tragically low (because of our horrible incident last night).
I had to manually start iTunes, but then a miracle......iTunes recognized my iPod and I am happy to announce: it has updated!
Charging and praying.
More to come........cliffhanger drama, people.

No comments: