Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the Mary Jane Planner by Truly Mom


Ok, I know it has been awhile since I have had any bloggy posts, and I think this is BIG.
Jolly Mom is giving away what I believe is the best planner
(ever!) created for a mom like me(or you). Basically, The Mary Jane Planner by Truly Mom has all the components of what traditional desk-ophiles try to tote when they need to be mobile (and aren't trained on a PDA).......a whole desk top.....phone numbers, grocery list, errands to run, appointments to keep, schedules to remember, birthdays, anniversaries.....it sounds like the Truly Mom Planner can handle it all. This, the loveliest of all planners, sells for $150. It is described best by the Truly Mom website: 'Our planner covered in shiny, black patent leather. Lined in black silk moire. Arrives in its own namesake black, felt, drawstring bag. Totally gorgeous. Totally now.'

I Totally Want It!

I never thought I would want a planner for a gift, especially for Valentine's Day.

Here is what it says on Jolly Mom "Truly Mom planners feature a unique tri-fold design and come with useful pads, a weekly and monthly pull out calendar, a pen, and address book. The pads are awesome! Each planner comes with My Day Pad, My List Pad, "A Note To Pad, and a Post-It Note Pad. They pretty much have everything a mom could need to organize their time in the simplest, most efficient way possible. They are also refillable so you make the investment once and then the following year, you just buy the calendar and note pads."

I am convinced this is just the planner/organizer I have needed my whole life.

Oh, my heart's desire.........to be one of the organized.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have been wanting one for so long....