Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What would you do?

If you won a Million Dollars, what would you buy?? Of course you would send your kids to college, but what would you buy for yourself? I would have to buy: New Cars for us both, probably about 100K; A really great Custom Built Home, probably 400K with taxes; New Office Equipment and Furniture for both of our home-based businesses and a great little office set-up, probably15K; Have another Baby, 35K; Pay-off any and all debt, 50K; OK, now I would have to put the money away for some college educations and other teenage expenses, probably 200K; .....I am guessing the rest would probably go quickly over a couple of years for groceries, taxes, gas, insurance, and all the other things we hate to throw our money after..........What about you? What do you think you would have to Have??!!

1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

I'd go back to Japan ASAP. Then Bali, then explore China. I think you can tell, travel would be the #1 splurge.