Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Leane sells Scentsy by the Seashore!



Scentsy candles are wickless (and VERY safe) candles!

They don't put off soot like regular candles.

You will be amazed to learn how outdated and harmful regular candles are. My mother has asthma, but Scentsy candles do not irritate her lungs at all. This fact was what convinced me that Scentsy was the healthiest choice for freshening the air and creating a warm ambiance in my home.

Once you go Scentsy you will never go back!

I have my Scentsy page all updated and beautiful!

If you would love to find out more about Scentsy and their amazing products, please visit my page!

Don't miss the September Warmer of the Month.



On my page, You can learn all about Scentsy products, place an order, or even sign up.
This is Scentsy's 5 year anniversary, there is still time to get in on the ground floor of this life-changing business!

Scentsy has given me the opportunity to stay at home with my son full time while helping to supplement our income. I have been a consultant for the past year.

http://www.scentsy.com/StAugustine

If you have any questions, or if you would like to do a review, please email me!!

2 comments:

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

I have never heard of Scentsy before, you will have to fill me in! They sound like great candles.

Leane said...

Kimberly--
I MUST give you the 411 on how amazing this line of candle products are....I don't even like to call them candles because they are WAY better than candles! I will send you an email. I need to get your address so I can send you some samples! Talk to you soon. Thanks so much for visiting(and commenting)!