Monday, May 18, 2009

My 100th Post!! If I had a Genie, I'd wish for a Butler!

So, I was daydreaming of things that could make my life a little easier and less stressful (the key word in there is dream). So I got to thinking if I had a butler it would really help set my mind at ease.

My Butler could help keep everything organized so I won't spend any more time fumbling around like the harried mom that I am. My Butler would help give me a little peace of mind by being able to visually keep track of all my necessities at a glance.....no more panicking because my Palm seemingly vanished. I bet the inside of my Butler would be fantastic!!

Wait, what??!? No, NOT a man! My butler is
a Butler Bag......hmmm{heart flutter, batting eyelashes}....the most wonderful bag ever created, I think.

photos courtesy of butlerbag.com
Currently my heart is captivated by the Butler Hybrid in Olive Martini (or coffee) ......delicious! To me, the only thing that could make owning a Butler Bag better would be to also own a couple BANGLES (no walking like an egyptian =P ).
Butler Bangles Inside View
Butler Bangles in Black
Have fun shopping, ladies!
*Smiles*

7 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Congrats on hitting 100!

Leane said...

Thanks Nicole.

Love the MomTrends....you are a great example to follow....

*Smiles*

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Oh my gosh, what an amazing bag! I don't even carry a purse anymore because I just shove everything in the diaper bag!

Leane said...

I would rather carry everything in this....I have been dreaming of getting rid of my diaper bag.

They need a bangle that is a wipe container and one that holds 2 or 3 diapers....then this Butler Bag could be your all purpose bag still, but look amazing while it keeps your life a little more organized!

Stephanie said...

A butler...that sounds wonderful.

I'd have him do all the grocery shopping and the meal prepping and the car washing and the paperwork sorting and the mopping...

Leane said...

:) You are spot on Stephanie! A real butler would be SO helpful. But, this Butler bag looks like it could be life-changing too!
If I could, I'd have both kinds of butlers!!

Kathleen W. said...

Congrats on the 100th! I adore that bag too, and had never heard of that brand. I guess I'll have to be coveting it too.