Friday, April 17, 2009

*PREVIEW* Sunglass Warehouse

Thanks to The Dirty Shirt, My future is so bright, I gotta wear shades! (I couldn't resist the opportunity for this flashback throwback lyric.) Well, at least Florida is so bright, I gotta wear shades!



Sunglass Warehouse is giving me the chance to own some new, very stylish shades at a great price. This is an opportunity to wear some awesome shades. But, it is also an opportunity to protect my eyes because they offer UVA and UVB protection. Daily rays can sun damage your eyes, not just your skin.


Photo courtesy of SunglassWarehouse.com


I would love to have these: The Style #31005, they have the tattoo shop edge with a barbie chic kind of presence! Click on the picture to visit the Sunglass Warehouse site and order some for your own mother's day gift to yourself. Come on, mommie! You know you want to!

No comments: