Monday, February 23, 2009

My 'WANTS' won't kill me.....

That is what mama said........but I'm not so sure.

I am making a list just to get these out of my head, so they won't kill me.

My Wish List for today:

Benefit
Hello, Flawless ...hello SPF 15 in florida weather....
The Realness of Concealness
CORALISTA ...all caps for extra emphasis on how bad I want it.....
Ooh La Lift ...goodbye tired mommy eyes....
Dr. Feelgood
Lana Makeup Bag
That Girl
High Brow
Powderflage
Lemon Aid

(I could list the whole site, but I won't.......NEXT)

Anastasia
All in One, 7-element Brow Kit

(I have crazy brows, like a circus monkey, but I digress.....)

Steam Cream
...I have heard great reviews, and I love that it has a soothing oatmeal infusion.....and I LUV the tins that are available......

Aquafina
Hydrating Lip Oil
...did you know they have skincare, too?

No comments: